"Impeccable Shoes Secret" Contest Rules - Instagram Loake
Published on 28.03.2022
Contest period: 28.03.2022 - 06.04.2022
Art. 1: THE ORGANIZER OF THE CONTEST
(1) The organizer of the Contest "Loake - The Secret of Impeccable Shoes" (hereinafter referred to as "Contest") is Sarto Distribution SRL, based in Str. Major Gheorghe Sontu no. 10-12, Ap.6, Sector 1, Bucharest, registered at the Trade Register with no. J40 / 469/2015, having a unique registration code 33982408, hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”.
(2) The decision to conduct this Contest in accordance with the rules of this Regulation is final and binding on all participants. The organizer reserves the right to amend or change this Official Regulation (hereinafter "the Regulation") by drawing up an addendum.
(3) The contest is organized in accordance with the provisions of Government Ordinance no. 99/2000, regarding the marketing of products and services on the market, with subsequent amendments and completions, as well as with the applicable Romanian legislation.
Art. 2: DURATION OF THE CONTEST AND AREA OF DEVELOPMENT
(1) The contest "Loake - The Secret of Impeccable Shoes" is organized and conducted in accordance with the provisions of these Official Regulations, throughout the Contest Period, on the Instagram page Loake Romania - https://www.instagram.com/loake_romania/.
(2) The contest takes place between 28.03.2022 (18:00) - 06.04.2022 (13:00), (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Period"). If the Organizer decides to shorten / extend the Contest Period, this fact will be made public on the Loake Romania Instagram page and on the Organizer's website.
(3) The contest is in no way sponsored, supported, administered or associated with the social networking platform Instagram.
Art. 3: THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST
The contest is addressed to all individuals, who have reached the age of 18 until March 27, 2022 (23:59:59), with domicile or residence in Romania, who accept the terms and conditions of these Regulations and access the Instagram page of the Organizer (hereinafter referred to as "Participants").
The employees of the Organizer, of the third Partners involved in its development, as the case may be, as well as their spouse and their first and second degree relatives, cannot participate in the Contest.
The organizer reserves the right to remove any attempted fraud by restricting access to this contest by persons attempting to defraud.
Participation in this competition implies full and express knowledge and acceptance of these Regulations.
The Organizer does not assume responsibility for the Participants who do not meet the conditions of participation in the contest mentioned in these Regulations and / or who accessed the Instagram page related to the Contest before and / or after the end of the Contest Period.
Art. 4. CONTEST RULES
The contest will take place in accordance with the provisions of these Official Regulations, which will be mandatory for all Participants.
The Contest Rules are available during this period on the organizer's website, Sarto Distribution SRL, based in Str. Major Gheorghe Sontu no. 10-12, Ap.6, Sector 1, Bucharest,, registered at the Trade Register with no. J40 / 469/2015, having a unique registration code 33982408.
The Organizer reserves the right to complete and / or amend these Rules, as well as the right to suspend and / or terminate / interrupt / extend the Contest, provided that the participants are notified in advance of any changes to any of its provisions. Any amendments / completions to the provisions of this Regulation will be included in additional documents that will be communicated to the public by updating the Regulation and publishing it, in updated form, on the loake.ro website and on the Loake Romania Instagram page, with at least 24 hours before the changes take effect. The organizer does not assume responsibility for acknowledging the changes by the participants, as long as they are displayed by the means mentioned above.
Art.5. COMPETITION DEVELOPMENT MECHANISM
The contest is marked on the Instagram page of the Organizer by a post with the text "GIVEAWAY" which also contains an image with a pair of wooden breasts.
The Contest post will be published at 18:00 on March 28, 2022 on the Loake Romania Instagram page, and to register for the Contest, Participants must tag in the comments section 2 friends whose shoes always look impeccable.
The contest will take place on the Instagram page of the Organizer during 7 days and will consist of an image post published only once on 28.03.2022.
In order to win a prize, a Participant must:
- has an e-mail address and a personal Instagram account;
- follow the Instagram profile of Loake Romania (loake_romania);
- tag in the comments section 2 friends whose shoes always look impeccable.
Throughout the Contest Period, a Participant can participate in the contest only once and will be able to win only one prize.
1 (one) winner will be designated for the entire Contest Period. The organizer reserves the right to remove any attempted fraud by restricting access by participants attempting to cheat, such as creating multiple accounts using the same contact information (email address or phone number) or by sending images that they do not own. rights.
Announcement of the winners: The winner will be announced in the Contest Post published on March 28, 2022, through a comment posted on April 6, 2022.
ART. 6 DESIGNATION OF THE WINNERS. VALIDATION CONDITIONS
(1) It will be designated by lot 1 (a) Winner of the participants who left in the comments section of the Contest post a comment with the mention of 2 friends and who followed the Instagram profile of Loake Romania (loake_romania) and who respects all the eligibility conditions detailed in art. 5 para. (3),
(2) In order for a Participant to be validated for the award of a Contest Prize, it must cumulatively meet the following conditions:
- to hold the right of participation stipulated in Art. 3 and Art. 5 of the present Regulation;
- leave a comment in the Contest post marked "GIVEAWAY" in the comments section of the Contest post.
- be able to be contacted via e-mail address;
- to send to the Organizer his contact details (name, surname and telephone number to the address firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 working hours from the date of his designation as the winner of the Prize.
(3) There must be a perfect (without a doubt) individual / virtual (online) identity between the Contest entrant, the Instagram profile holder and the winner of the contest, so that the contact details mentioned above can be validly used. to validate the delivery of the prize to the respective Participant;
(4) In order to designate the winners, the steps of the mechanism will be taken into account.
(5) If one of the participants designated as winners does not meet the above conditions, the draw will be repeated.
ART. 7. AWARDS AND AWARDS
(1) The prize offered in this contest is 1 (o) pair of Loake cedar breasts, with a total value of 250 lei (VAT included).
(2) The prize offered in this Contest will be sent within a maximum of 72 working hours from the moment of validation of the Winners.
The winner of the prize awarded in this Contest does not have the opportunity to receive the cash value of the prize or its exchange with other goods or vouchers.
(3) Prizes are awarded in accordance with the mechanism described in the Rules and will be sent only to the Winners validated in accordance with the provisions of these Rules.
(4) The prizes awarded in this Contest must be claimed in accordance with the provisions of these Official Regulations, otherwise the Organizer may dispose of them as he considers, including may not award them.
ART. 8. TAXES AND TAXES
(1) The organizer will calculate, pay and declare the taxes / fees / contributions for the prizes, due to the awarding of the prize and for which there is the obligation to withhold, in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 227/2015 on the Fiscal Code, with subsequent amendments and completions, insofar as the prize awarded to a single winner exceeds the daily limit established by law as non-taxable (600 lei). Any other obligations of a fiscal or other nature, in connection with the prizes, belong exclusively to the winner.
ART. 9. RESPONSIBILITY
(1) Participation in this Contest implies full, express and unequivocal knowledge and acceptance of these Regulations.
(2) The organizer is not responsible for any technical failures that occur independently of his will that may lead to the interruption of the operation of the registration channel for the Contest. In the event of such an interruption, registrations will resume after the fault has been rectified.
ART. 10. TERMINATION OF THE COMPETITION
1. The Contest may be terminated prematurely only in the event of a force majeure event, including in the event of the Organizer's inability, for reasons beyond his control, to continue the Contest.
ART. 11. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Information on the processing of personal data will be found in Annex 1 of this Regulation.
Art. 13 - DISPUTES AND APPLICABLE LAW
(1) Any disputes between the Organizer, on the one hand, and the Participants, on the other hand, will be settled amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes will be resolved by the competent Romanian courts.
(2) The Organizer is entitled to take all necessary measures in case of attempts to defraud the system, abuse or any other attempts that could damage the image of this Contest.
(3) If the persons who influenced or facilitated the winning of undue prizes are identified, the Organizer has the right to request the prosecution of those persons, based on the existing evidence.
ART. 14 - OTHER CLAUSES
(1) The decisions of the Organizer regarding the Contest are final and applicable to all participants.
(2) The non-awarded prizes will remain in the possession of the Organizer who may dispose of them freely in the manner he deems necessary.
This regulation was drafted by the Organizer today, March 28.03.2022, XNUMX.
ANNEX no. 1 to the Official Rules of the Contest
"Loake - The Secret of Impeccable Shoes"
Contest period: 28.03.2022 - 06.04.2022
- Information on the processing of personal data -
Data regarding the operator of personal data
In order to carry out the Campaign, the personal data of the Participants will be processed by:
Sarto Distribution SRL, headquartered in Str. Major Gheorghe Sontu no. 10-12, Ap.6, Sector 1, Bucharest, registered at the Trade Register with no. J40 / 469/2015, having a unique registration code 33982408 (hereinafter referred to as “Operator”);
Also, Sarto Distribution SRL may transfer your personal data, when required by national law, in order to fulfill the purposes listed above, by Sarto Distribution SRL only to the following recipients: courts, prosecutors and other competent institutions and authorities to request this information / images, lawyers and notaries and other consultants we may hire to represent our legitimate interests, as well as insurance companies and brokers. The contact details of the Operator for ambiguities or the exercise of the rights by the data subjects regarding the personal data are the following:
SARTO Distribution, Bucharest, Sector 1, Str. Maior Gheorghe Sontu 10-12 et. 1, ap. 6 or email@example.com.
Categories of personal data processed within the Contest
During the Contest, the Operator will process the following categories of personal data:
Purposes of processing
The personal data of the Contest Participants will be processed by the Operator through the Proxies in order to:
(i) organizing and conducting the Campaign;
(ii) the designation and validation of the Winners;
(iii) awarding and delivery of prizes and
(iv) fulfillment of the fiscal and financial accounting obligations of the Operator.
Legal basis of processing
The data will be processed based on the contractual obligation of the Participant and / or the legitimate interest of the Organizer, by the acceptance by the data subject of the Regulation and its annexes.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected during the Contest by the Operator will be disclosed to the authorities, in the cases in which the Operator must comply with the obligations imposed by the legislation in force.
Period of storage of personal data
The personal data of the Winners of prizes with a value of less than 600 lei will be stored as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with internal data retention procedures, including applicable archiving rules, but not more than 3 years from the date of their collection.
The personal data of the Winners of the prizes with a value of more than 600 lei will be stored according to the applicable legal provisions in financial-accounting matters, respectively 10 (ten) years from the end of the financial year in which the payment of the prize tax took place.
Upon expiration of the personal data storage period, the Operator will delete / destroy this data from the means of processing and storage, imposing similar obligations on the proxy / proxies.
The rights of data subjects
In order to ensure a fair and transparent processing, the Operator informs the Participants about the rights they enjoy, as data subjects, according to the applicable legal provisions:
the right to withdraw consent to the processing, at any time, when the processing is based on the consent, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal;
the right to request access to personal data;
the right to request the rectification of personal data;
the right to request the deletion of personal data
the right to restrict processing;
the right to oppose the processing, under the conditions provided by law;
the right to data portability;
the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
The participants can exercise their mentioned rights previously through a request addressed to the Operator at SARTO Distribution, Bucharest, Sector 1, Str. Maior Gheorghe Sontu 10-12 et. 1, ap. 6 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of personal data belonging to minors
As only individuals under the age of 18 can participate in the Contest on the date of the Contest, no data belonging to persons under the age of 18 will be processed. In the event that the Operator / a Proxy receives personal data belonging to persons under the age of 18, these data will be immediately deleted / destroyed from the means of processing and storage of the Operator / Proxy. If a parent or a holder of parental authority notifies the processing of personal data belonging to persons under the age of 18, the Operator will immediately delete / destroy this data from the means of processing and storage.
Security of personal data
The Operator undertakes to implement adequate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure a level of security corresponding to the personal data belonging to the Contest Participants. The operator undertakes to impose similar obligations on the Proxy. The assessment of the appropriate level of security shall take into account in particular the risks posed by the processing of personal data, generated in particular, accidentally or illegally, by destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to transmitted personal data. , stored or processed.
Modification of information regarding the processing of personal data
The operator has the right to modify this Annex to the Regulations at any time during the Contest, only if more effective measures are discovered to protect and secure the personal data of data subjects and without affecting the rights and freedoms of data subjects. Any such change will be published on the Operator's website and / or on the Loake Romania Instagram page, respectively will be notified to the Participants by the same means by which they were informed about the Regulation.
To the extent that in the contest, Participants disclose personal data belonging to third parties, Participants confirm that they have informed these persons about how their personal data will be processed and that this data is used for the purpose of The contest and that they obtained the consent of the respective persons for this operation. In this regard, the Participants have the obligation to inform these persons about the content of this section.
The personal data of the Contest Participants will be processed in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, in particular in accordance with the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.