Loake shoes have an exceptional quality, which translates into a considerable lifespan. Properly covered, it will withstand a great deal of adverse conditions, depending on the model. However, it is essential to remember that the durability of shoes is conditioned by the way they are worn and cared for.
Here are some helpful tips for this:
1. Always use a shoehorn when wearing shoes. It will keep the back of the shoes strong and solid.
2. For the first time, try to use shoes in low humidity conditions.
3. The lining is specially designed to absorb perspiration, but may take a full day to dry. Try to give them 24 hours between two behaviors.
4. Try to avoid excessive watering. If this happens, always let it dry naturally, away from a heat source. Use newsprint inside your shoes to help it dry.
5. Your shoes will benefit from regular use of shoe cream and wax. This helps the skin to hydrate and prevents the skin from drying out and wrinkling excessively.